An Overview of Our Divorce and Family Law Practice
Murphy & Dunn, P.C. focuses its practice solely on serving clients who need help with divorce and other family law issues.
There is a great deal of overlap between the issues we address for clients who are seeking divorce and those involved in non-divorce cases. For example, property division is managed in the same way whether the property is divided in a divorce or a legal separation. Whatever your concern, you can rely on the experience, skill and sensitivity of our lawyers. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any family law service, including those listed below.
- Divorce, including high net worth divorce
- Marital property division, including property valuation disputes and hidden income and assets
- Child support
- Child custody, including gay and lesbian custody, removal and relocation, and parental abduction
- Alimony and maintenance
- Post judgment modifications
- Prenuptial agreements
- Legal separation
- Fathers' rights
- Rights of third persons, including grandparents' rights and relatives' rights
- Paternity actions
- Domestic violence
- Orders of Protection
For A Free Initial Attorney Consultation
Contact us today for your free initial consultation. Parking is free. To set up an appointment, please call us at 866-681-5405, or fill out the Client Intake Sheet on this Web site. Our office is located at 2886 W. Willow Knolls Drive, Peoria, Illinois 61614.